Saturday, November 1, 2008

Snow White and Belle!

Here are my two little princesses :) Nichole invited us to go Trunk-or-Treat with their ward, we had so much fun! Here are some pictures of our night.

Mallina with our pumpkins


Snow White striking a pose. I love these flowers, they are full of butterflies!

Belle didn't want to pose with the pumpkins, she started to climb the stairs. She looks like she is in jail...

Mallina is so hot and cold when it comes to taking pictures, she either has the cheesiest smile, or looks so sad! But I love how Eva is looking at Mallina in this one :)


This picture cracks me up, she won those teeth playing some game.



After a fun night trick-or-treating :)



And finally our pumpkins that are no more...

5 comments:

The Varo's said...

What pretty princesses! Mallina and Eva are cute in anything! Sorry about the pumpkins destroyers...that stinks.

e r i n. said...

Those are some cute princesses!! I can't believe someone smashed your pumpkins that fast! So mean!

Karla said...

Oooh! I love the costumes. They both look like little princesses. We didn't get one single trick-or-treater this year... but maybe that is a good thing since I have ZERO candy in the house right now. :)Your pumpkins were awesome. Go Annie!

Nic said...

Love the Snow white as a vampire! Would she choose Edward or Jacob I wonder??? It was fun to be together for Halloween even if I didn't get to talk to you like I would've liked...

The Memea family said...

So Cute! I love the costumes!