Thursday, May 15, 2008

Oompa Loompa

The other day we made some pizza. Mallina loves to help me cook since she has now become obsessed with Ratatouille . Even Eva put some cheese on the top. So, as we were eating I look over at Eva and realize that with her funky hair and orange face she looked like an oompa loompa! It made me laugh.




Mallina actually ate dinner! She is so picky, but since she helped make the pizza, she was excited.

Then the next day, Eva got a hold of a ding dong. I just let her go for it, and this is what the aftermath looked like.



I don't think I even have any pictures of Mallina that look like this because I am usually such a freak about kids making a mess with food. Not sure why. Even looking at these pictures I cringe and think about cleaning up the slimy mess! Hopefully by the time the last kid comes along I won't care as much!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

That is classic... love it.

Solsesei, Elsio said...

Can't wait to see you guys,,we'll make more pizzas!

The Memea family said...

Yummmmm! Looks like they enjoyed the food...especially Eva! Gotta love it!