Sometimes I am just blown away by the fact that I have two children. That I am a mother. Seriously. ME. So weird. I have the two most beautiful children (ok, so maybe I am biased) that crack me up, drive me insane and melt my heart every day. I am so happy to be at home with them every day, even though it has been a huge and really hard adjustment to make, I wouldn’t give it up for anything. I have so many wonderful motherly role models in my life. I am the youngest of 5 girls and four of us are moms. Julie has somehow raised two of the sweetest boys you could ever meet. She manages to be a big time lawyer and an amazing mom every day. Kristie has been a mom almost my whole life and has 5 great kids who I feel like are my friends, and are so much fun. That is Kristie in one word FUN. We can’t help but laugh and talk talk talk when we are together. Alyson has worked so hard to do whatever she has to to take care of Jaxson. I feel like he is my little boy too, I spent a year with them and loved every minute of it. Jennifer isn’t a momma yet but has acted like a mother to most of our children. She travels to dance recitals, sports events, graduations, birthday parties, everything. I love that I live close enough for my girls to know Aunt Jenny like they do. And I MUST give a shout out to my niece Nichole. She has three gorgeous daughters that are so incredibly sweet, and are so good to my girls. Her oldest are twins and she is currently pregnant with her second set of twins! She is amazing and I know she is going to just as an amazing job with these twins as she did with her first set. My own mother has done so much for me, I can’t ever begin to repay her, except to do the same for my girls. She doesn’t let anyone feel like they aren’t special. I am always getting packages filled with decorating magazines, clothes for my girls, items to decorate my house, and sweet notes and cards. She taught me the importance of the gospel in my life, and that I can do whatever I want to do in my life. The sky is the limits. She has also taught me the importance of being educated no matter how that education is attained. I also have friends who are moms who work so hard to give their kids the best, and offer so much support when I think I am going insane. So, here is to all of these mammas, may we all get the appreciation we deserve :)
Here's my family: Daddy, Jen, Mommy, Eva, Aly, Kristie, Julie and me.
This is how we usually act :)



1 comment:
I know it's a little late but Happy Mother's Day. Hope you had a good relaxing day!
Post a Comment