There are just too many hilarious things about this video to make a list...trust me, watch it and you will LAUGH. From the clothing, to the dancing, to the music...ah...good times.
So what Yo Gabba Gabba having try outs in your area?!?! I think they should go I can see it now... "My name is MALLINA, I LOVE TO DANCE!!!" ahh Annie. I love that little video...you need to get them into polynesian dance classes, it's in the blood... :)
hahahaha Hilarious! Love the dance moves...especially the one where Mallina looks like she's waving...I was cracking up! I like the contrast of Eva dancing fast and Mallina doing the slower moves!
First and foremost I am a mom to two wonderful little girls. My husband and I do our best navigating through this thing called life. This blog is to help me keep track of the fun times and to let our family and friends, where ever they may be, have a peek at our lives.
4 comments:
ahahaha! mallina looks like she's doing the jelly fish dance. they are so funny!
OHHHH MYYYY! I love it! Your girls have got the moves. That really just made my day.
So what Yo Gabba Gabba having try outs in your area?!?! I think they should go I can see it now... "My name is MALLINA, I LOVE TO DANCE!!!" ahh Annie. I love that little video...you need to get them into polynesian dance classes, it's in the blood... :)
hahahaha Hilarious! Love the dance moves...especially the one where Mallina looks like she's waving...I was cracking up! I like the contrast of Eva dancing fast and Mallina doing the slower moves!
Post a Comment