Sunday, March 28, 2010

Notice anything....

missing?

That's Mallina's THIRD tooth she has lost. She is only FOUR YEARS OLD. What in the world?! Today my mom said that with this growth rate she will be married by the time she is 13! Please that her be wrong :)

This past week my mom and I have been working on getting the girls' Spring church wardrobe together. We enjoy dressing up these girlies way too much. They debuted their Easter dresses this week since next week is general conference, so here are the two Ieli beauties before church this morning.

3 comments:

Nic said...

I enjoy all the glamorous dresses you & Judy K come up with! Mallina is looking way too old without those teeth! She is freakishly young to lose those choppers ;) love you guys, & hoppy Easter!

Karla said...

Ahh the Ieli girls in their beautiful annual Easter Dresses... but they look ADORABLE every Sunday! I am with you on the Maillina growing up WAY TOO FAST. Miss you. :)

The Memea family said...

I love the dresses! The girls look so beautiful, as always!