Friday, February 19, 2010

The Wooster Has a Birthday

I am very late getting this posted. I feel like a terrible mom, but oh well. Such is life.
Evangeline Patisepa
is now three years old. I don't know how in the world that happened! She is a drama queen, pretty pretty princess, screamer, cuddler, great colorer, toothless, brilliant, potty trained, sweet pea. And she is all mine. Well, mostly mine :) It blows me away how different two little girls can be from one another, yet adore each other (and annoy each other) at the same time. Mallina is a great big sister, and Eva just adores her. I love my little Eva Woo with all my heart and I am so blessed to be her mamma. Happy Birthday Little! We love you!!!

A few days old
Her first birthday
Second Birthday (her two year tutu party!)
And now she is THREE!
We took the girls to a bounce house place but I forgot the memory card for the camera in the computer at home. I used Jenny's camera, but forgot to get the pictures off her camera before she left. Are you starting to see a theme...? So, here are some shots of her cake and present opening. Some day I might get those pictures from Jenny, the girls loved that place and were sweaty little monkeys. :) And you'll notice that Mallina made out like a bandit too. We MUST have two of everything in this house or we have MAJOR cat fights.

Jenny got her a lei!

Yes, those are bandaids. Aunt Jenny knows her stuff.






Now that Eva is three, that means Mallina will be FIVE this year. Heaven help me!

5 comments:

The Varo's said...

what cute girls you have annie! and all that hair on their heads! miss you guys and love you.

Karla said...

FINALLY! I ADORE that cake! She is so grown up already, and I second... Holy hair Mallina!!!! Remember when she was a baldy?!? Better late than never. Kisses to those beautiful princesses from Aunty Karla :)

The Memea family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!

Nic said...

Sweet baby girl, how did you get to be three years old??? She is an absolute doll. I've never thought this before, but she kind of looks like Erin in her younger years!

Good call on the leapsters...I bet you are loving life with those little babysitters :) Nintendo DS has made car travel much more pleasant in our family!

About my lens, it's a 50mm & I love it when I can work it right.

Happy Birthday to you Eva!!!

Nic said...

ok, so i've been messing around with uploading photos & i think i've got a good system! first of all, there's a new uploader that you can select through your settings tab. Scroll down to select post editor and update it! It is so much faster/better & you can select your photo sizes & move them around freely wihtout a big ordeal! yay!