Oh my, life is just full of surprises, ups and downs, craziness. Having been directly effected by this economy has really been a hit to the face and is very scary. I am NOT good at waiting around to see what the Lord has planned out for me. I need to take control and move things along, however, since Ieli got laid off I have had no control of my life. Picture taking, and therefore my blog, have really taken a back seat. We are currently among the unemployed households of the nation, we don't have any firm prospects, and we don't know where we will be living after June (watch out Paul and Judy! Here we come! Just kidding. Maybe.). That is my reality right now.
So, just so the three people who check this blog know we are still alive, here are some pictures of how we spent our Sunday afternoon.
The girls sat WAY too close to the TV to watch Blues Clues

Ieli snoozed on the Zebra rug

All while I fed my Farm Town addiction on Facebook
while commiserating with my friend Marianne (holla!)

When the girls realized I had the camera out they decided to pose


Then Eva got possessed.

Perhaps there's too much animal print in her life?
8 comments:
wahoo! you updated this thing! that crazy picture of eva is blackmail material. hahaha! we had so much fun last tuesday. now it's time for you to come to our house!
Love it. Your house is exactly as you described...and my farm made it to your blog....wooohoooo! Thanks for being such a great friend. Love you all!
hey! glad to hear youre alive! keep the faith...
I'm sorry to hear about Ieli. Yea, it sucks to see what the economy is going through first hand! I have sometimes wondered why we moved from Hawaii, where Ioelu had a decent full time job but then I remembered how extremely expensive everything was! Things will get better!
I always love looking at your pictures, they are so fun! I was laughing the whole time I was scrolling down! The first one, with the girls sitting to close to the tv, totally reminds me of Kyra...I swear, I think she is losing her hearing because she turns it up as high as it can go and sits right in front of it!
Sorry about the job loss. I couldn't wait for Ife to graduate so he could get a decent job and now, the economy sucks. I'm sorry, I hope things turn around for ya! The girls are gorgeous as usual.
Look, more than 3 people are reading this! hardy, har, har. I'm still laughing at the animal print comment, so funny! Love you guys...
So sorry to hear about the job loss. I was looking forward to having you up here in freezing utah! Don't worry- things will turn up!
YEAH... I have been waiting for SOOO long for some new updates. I love the posers.. haha. Miss you very much and don't forget you are always welcome to our guest room. Hey if you have to be poor, and jobless, might as well be in paradise.... right? :)
Post a Comment