Ieli has been letting me sleep in since he's been home. HEAVEN! But a lot of the time he snoozes on the floor while the girls do whatever. The other morning they got into their markers and stickers and were having a grand time. When I woke up they looked like such ragamuffins. :) So I decided to head to the gym and while I was gone,
Ieli snapped these pictures.




That is
Ieli's BELT around little Eva's NECK.
Mallina has done this with her own little stuffed lion ever since she saw some random girl at the mall doing it. We definitely need to make
Mallina aware of WHY this is NOT
ok to do to her little sister.
6 comments:
Don't you know that is what dad's do! That's why they are sooo exciting and mom's are sooo boring! Have fun today!
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
i'm calling CPS immediately ;) Good job going to the gym! we should take advantage of Vama being home & go walk together in the evenings!
HAHAHA! Oh, how I am glad I am not the only one who's kids try to do things like that! Those are pretty funny pictures!
Oooh that is pretty funny. So you are hitting the gym? :) Jealous... hope you are taking advantage of your amazing pools too... I wanna come back. :)
LOL Oh my heck! That belt around Eva's neck is freakin' hilarious!! hahahaha
And I love your cute zebra chairs -- and rug. So fun!!
Post a Comment