Jenny got married! Woohoo! Saturday was Chuck and Jenny's wedding and it was a wonderful day. (Jenny is my sister FYI). We had so many people come from out of town it was great seeing everyone. Mallina and Eva were flower girls and they looked quite adorable if I do say so myself :) So here are a few pictures from the day...I need to edit the rest of them, they were taken at night so they need to be lightened up. But here is what I have along with the slideshows below. Enjoy!
The happy couple coming out of the temple

The bride with the Ieli's

The Allen Family
3 comments:
Congratulations to Jenny! The girls look so cute in those dresses! That's a great family pic too!
Like Sharon said, the girls look too cute in their dresses. I can't wait to see you this weekend!
Gorgeous bride and handsome groom and beautiful family! What a great time for everyone. Love the blog, Annie. You do an amazing job.
Post a Comment