Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to me (last month lol!)...gee I'm old.

It has been brought to my attention, by many people, that I suck at keeping my blog updated. I am sorry. At every event (or impulse to take pictures) I take several hundred pictures and the thought of editing them all then choosing just a few to post overwhelms me. It takes a long time (for me at least) and my children get bored and make huge messes. Blah blah blah. Yada yada yada. So there you go.

At the beginning of June my bestest friend of all time, the fabulous Lisa, came to visit us. My most favoritest band of all time was here in Phoenix and we HAD to go. We screamed like teenagers and I started to cry. It was AMAZING. Something I will NEVER forget. The pictures we took with my little point and shoot were laughable, and we didn't even get a picture of us together. I took one of myself after I got home though! Ha! But the memories are there! So here are some lame pictures of one the best nights of my life. :) THE CURE!!!!!!!!!!

This is an image of them from the internet, however I don't think these guys are all on the tour. I don't see the bass player who looked a lot younger, or the guitar player who was wearing a trench coat, a skirt, leather pants and some monster platform heels :)

The stage
Robert Smith is singing! SO COOL!
Even though when I got home at 12:30 Eva was crying, wandering around the house, Ieli was grumpily awake, and Mallina was rolling around on the bed awake, I was one happy girl :) As far as birthday's go I would say 32 wasn't too bad thanks to Lisa and The Cure. (FYI many of the songs on the playlist to the right are Cure songs, if you are interested)

6 comments:

Karla said...

Oooh Annie! Your one hot mama! Glad you had so much fun :) I am telling you, you are soooo popular!

e r i n. said...

I didn't know you went to that! How fun!!! :O)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! You don't look a day over 25!

Nic said...

You deserved a night out, husband free, & kid free! Rare & wonderful ;) You look so gorgeous in that photo, love you!

The Memea family said...

Way cool! Girl, you look good!

Solsesei, Elsio said...

Belated Happy Birthday! I say the 30s rock!
I was LOL at 'Grumpy' and Eva and Mallina waiting up when you came back from your Fun night out! :)