The weather in Arizona right now is just gorgeous so since we were awake at 6 am I made the most of my morning and took the girls outside in these cute clothes my momma just sent them. I am hoping we can enjoy this kind of weather for a while, but I'm not keeping my hopes up. I just saw a clip of the news and the weather man said something about the temp getting up to 150 somewhere this summer. WHAT?!?! Is that even really possible? I need to investigate that for sure. So, here are my cuties out in the warm AZ sunshine.
She looks so OLD in this picture! :(

We're following the leader!

I think Eva would follow Mallina anywhere.

Enjoying the grass

Looking for Mallina

Playing in the only tiny little puddle around. If there is something to splash in, they will find it. I love that they are sitting the same way :)


Mallina kept saying "TA-DA!"


What happened to my little two year old?
3 comments:
I can't believe how big they are getting! And they are so beautiful!
Those are great pictures.
Your photography is getting really good! And the fancy slide show stuff is impressive. I'm so not patient enough to learn how to do that stuff....I miss them, come play!
On a funny side note: my mom bought Merissa the same yellow tank that your mom bought Mallina. Maybe they're related! What good grandma's we have.
So cute! And "dangerous" at the same time! LOL
Can't wait to see you guys! :)
Post a Comment