Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Sisters

There is absolutely nothing exciting going on right now, just the same old same old. So here are some pictures of my girls in their matching shirts. Oh, and we got a new stroller-woohoo!







Mallina found a small pine cone and was so proud of it!




6 comments:

Nic said...

First of all, the grass is looking super green in you neck of the woods. Second, of course they look darling a usual! I like to match my girls but not match the colors, you know what I mean.....Lastly, what made you go for the double decker & not the side by side? Just curious....

Annie said...

Thanks Nichole! The stroller is a sit and stand, you can remove the back seat and one kid can stand there, or sit on a small platform. Better for kids of different ages, not twins ;)

Brittany said...

Hey you guys, this is Brittany and Suka in Provo! We were surprised and excited to find that you have a blog! We didn't know. We just barely put our together so check it out when you can! We miss you and hope to see you soon! Love all your pics! -The Faigas

The Varo's said...

The little chickadees are looking cute as always! We're counting down the weeks until we make the big double stroller purchase...ahhhh!

The Memea family said...

Those are great pictures! Your girls are getting so big...and they are so cute! Hey, is there any way I can get a hold of you. I tried to send those pictures (the ones from Krisalyn's birthday that I was supposed to send long time ago) but the email came back.

Kimberly said...

Beautiful girls!