Wednesday, April 2, 2008
People we like
My friend Monica told me she hated that I didn't have any links to other blogs, and truth be told I didn't do it for a while because she and my niece Nichole were the only people I had links for. (At least the only people that I knew, there are lots of blogs I stalk of people I know of, and that would just be weird.) But I have slowly found more people so I finally made a list. It is short, so if you know me and want me to put a link to your blog, PLEASE TELL ME! If you aren't there it is because I don't want you to think I am weird and a stalker ;) Really, I want to look like I have more than just 8 friends (and let's face it, 3 of the 8 are family). And if you get mad because you aren't one of the "people we like" then start a stinkin' blog! :) THANKS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I'm so glad you like us! ;) It was great to see you guys at aloha fest! We need to get together again!!
I feel so special. Now I truly know that I have influenced your life for the better...my heart is full.
Blah! It's about time you got some friends and stop stalking people you freak! When are we gonna hang out?
hey guys, we just barely this weekend got a blog up and running, so hopefully we can keep in better touch! talk to you soon.
brittany and suka faiga
sukaandbrittany.blogspot.com
Hey Angela! I didn't realize you had a blog--Melanie Tafea just pointed it out to me, which she found off of Kaitlin's blog! So what are you guys up to? Are you stil in Hawaii? My blog is fifitafamily.blogspot.com. Come by and visit! :-)
Post a Comment